British filmmaker and travel vlogger Louis Cole documents his global travel adventures to more than two million subscribers at youtube.com/FunForLouis and via @funforlouis
1. Meeting the marine life in Baros. A remote getaway location with some of the best marine life to discover on a snorkelling adventure. It is always difficult to say goodbye to clear turquoise waters.
2. Chasing the sunset in Cape Town. This is one of the most naturally beautiful places in the world. I love chasing the African sunset with friends on a drive along Chapmans Peak, as well as taking advantage of the many outdoor activities that the city offers.
3. Admiring architecture in Abu Dhabi. One of my favourite memories is being with someone I love while watching Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque illuminated at twilight. The city has a way of transporting you to another world with its incredible architecture.
4. Getting back to nature in the Dominican Republic. Nothing comes close to sleeping under the stars in a jungle. It’s a dream of mine to have my own treehouse one day and to be able to go on many tropical explorations. From climbing trees for fresh coconuts to bathing under waterfalls – this place offers me a chance to clear my head and revitalise my energy.
5. Seeing a world wonder in Nuuk. Greenland is simply magical. While on my world adventure last year, I stood outside for an hour watching the Aurora Borealis. It made me realise how some things are just purely too beautiful to describe.
6. A journey of discovery in Montana. One of my favourite things to do is to go on a road trip with a few friends and to exchange stories and share our dreams with one another. There is so much natural beauty in the landscape and you can’t help but feel overwhelmed by how great and powerful the mountains are.