Win a two-night stay at Anantara The Palm Dubai Resort
Occupying a premium spot on the East Crescent of Palm Jumeriah, this Thai-style resort is famous for its luxurious over-water villas. Guests can enjoy dining at Pan Asian restaurant Mekong, or rejuvenate with a traditional hammam treatment at the spa. We’ve teamed up to offer one lucky reader a two-night stay complete with a spa treatment. To find out more and to enter, visit worldtravellermagazine.com/win (terms & conditions apply).
To be in with a chance of winning, simply answer the following question by 31 August 2019.
Terms and conditions:
- Redeemable for the stated value in whole
- Goods and/or services offered in this gift certificate are subject to availability and prior reservations
- Reservations are subject to availability and block out dates, including public holidays, special events and festive seasons
- At the time of making reservation for the goods and/or services, the gift certificate must be declared along with relevant certificate number
- Original voucher must be submitted by the holder as a receipt of the relevant goods and/or services
- If the cost of the goods and/or services that you wish to purchase exceeds the gift certificate’s value, cash or credit card payment is to be used for the outstanding amount
- If the cost of goods and/or services you that wish to purchase is less than the value of this gift certificate, the difference will be forfeited
- If lost, destroyed, defaced, damaged or stolen, this gift certificate cannot be replaced
- Any tax liability relating to the receipt and use of this gift certificate is the holder’s responsibility
- These terms and conditions are subject to change without prior notice
- Flights not included
- Only one entry per person counted.